While attending the RSA Conference 2003 in Amsterdam, we met up with some key people in the security industry and asked them to share their thoughts on the future of computer security.
In this video you can see what experts believe we’re facing in 2004 as they discuss online security, wireless security, SSL VPNs, and other information security topics.
Opinions are provided by:
- Douglas Dormer, President, Black Dragon Software
- Johan Custers, Director of European Operations, Funk Software
- Jon Callas, CTO & CSO, PGP Corporation
- Heinrich Wagner, ISP Channel Manager, Thawte
- Calum MacLeod, Director of European Operations, Netilla Networks
- Ian Hellen, Principal Consultant, Security Solutions Team, Microsoft
- Andy Cole, VP Sales & Business Development, Swivel Secure
- Tony Caine, VP EMEA, Aventail Corporation
- Victor Chang, VP of Technology, RSA Security Inc.
The video is 12 minutes long, 19.7 MB in size and is available in RealMedia format.