The entrance at the conference
The 13th annual RSA Conference brings together IT professionals, developers, policy makers, industry leaders and academics to share information and exchange ideas on technology trends and best practices in identity theft, hacking, cyber-terrorism, biometrics, network forensics, perimeter defense, secure web services, encryption and related topics.
The RSA Conference includes sessions on identity and access management, hacks and threats, privacy, government security, aerospace, healthcare/biotech, and many others.
Help Net Security is at the conference and we are going to bring you original news stories from the conference along with some interviews that will be posted at a later time.
Here are the news from the conference as they are released:
- 40GB Capacity And Biometric Security From The World’s First Pocket-Size USB HDD
- Shavlik Technologies Adds Linux and Agent Capabilities to HFNetChkPro Patch Management Solution
- AEP Systems Customizes SSL VPN for Small to Medium-Sized Businesses
- ActivCard Strong Authentication Technology to Support Microsoft ISA Server 2004
- Microsoft’s Windows Server 2003 Combined with VeriSign’s Strong Authentication Services
- IDS Response Bolstered with Computer Forensics
- RSA Security Participates in OASIS SAML 1.1 Interoperability Lab to Showcase Identity Federation
- Sun Announces Identity Management Offering For Microsoft Environments
- HP Unveils New Security Services to Protect Enterprises from Attacks
- Network Associates Announces New Security Products
- Gates Speaks About Security Efforts At The RSA Conference
- Qualys Introduces Audit Reports for Regulatory Compliance and Security Best Practices
- RSA Security And Microsoft Bring Strong Authentication To Windows
- Open Authentication Reference Architecture Announced
- Digital Security for Adobe Acrobat 6.0 from nCipher