Webroot Software today announced the availability of the Webroot PeakSupport program, a new customer support program designed specifically to help businesses of all sizes achieve optimal system performance and superior protection with Spy Sweeper Enterprise and Webroot SME Security.
Webroot’s PeakSupport program offers a range of flexible options at highly competitive and affordable prices so individual companies can determine the support levels appropriate for their corporate security practices and requirements. Support technicians train and work onsite alongside Webroot’s own Colorado-based engineering team to ensure that technical issues – from mission-critical to basic self-maintenance – are resolved quickly and effectively so customers can maintain normal business practices. Webroot also provides region-based support in numerous languages for customers located outside of North America.
The program is divided into four levels of service – Basic, Silver, Gold and Platinum – and is recommended based on the number of licenses and the technical needs of each customer. To ensure that every customer receives some level of support, Webroot includes the Basic support package in the cost of the subscription. Depending on the chosen support package, customers receive:
* Unlimited access to Webroot’s knowledge base and online user group
* Email and toll-free telephone support for unlimited number of support cases (limited to five per year for Basic package)
* Custom malware removals
* Up to five designated support contacts
* Onsite visit from PeakSupport technician (Gold and Platinum packages)
* 24/7 US-based phone support (7 a.m. – 6 p.m. MTN for Basic package)