(IN)SECURE Magazine is a freely available digital security magazine discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 10 was just released. Download it from: http://www.insecuremag.com
The covered topics include:
- Microsoft Windows Vista: significant security improvement?
- Review: GFI Endpoint Security 3
- Interview with Edward Gibson, Chief Security Advisor at Microsoft UK
- Top 10 spyware of 2006
- The spam problem and open source filtering solutions
- Office 2007: new format and new protection/security policy
- Wardriving in Paris
- Interview with Joanna Rutkowska, security researcher
- Climbing the security career mountain: how to get more than just a job
- RSA Conference 2007 report
- ROT13 is used in Windows? You’re joking!
- Data security beyond PCI compliance – protecting sensitive data in a distributed environment
Visit the (IN)SECURE Magazine web site at: http://www.insecuremag.com.