Modulo Security introduced to the US market their Risk Manager, a powerful system that has been used in more than 4,000 projects and provides structured risk assessment for technological assets and non-technological assets.
Here are the features:
– Designed and built to automate and assist the entire IT risk assessment process and support multiple compliance audits at one time
– Reduces the time and skill needed to collect data for tech. platforms and applications by up to 75%
– Can generate a complete set of written reports in minutes
– Tested and used in over 4,000 audits, at hundreds of companies, by over 40 consulting firms
– First company in the world to receive the newest ISO 27001 certification.
– Reduces the time to train and educate new consultants and security staff.
Brazil excels in the area of information security, and is a world leader in IT risk management solutions.Ã‚Â As an example of Brazil’s expertise in this area, we would mention two major country-wide systems.Ã‚Â First, the country has the world’s most modern electronic voting system.Ã‚Â Over 100 million votes are cast nationally and are then completely tabulated in less than 10 hours.Ã‚Â Second, the country’s income tax internet filing system manages 90% of all tax returns online, over 15 million annual filings.
Modulo Security managed both of these projects using Risk Manager, its software for Compliance, Risk and Knowledge Management, a certified methodology that conforms to the ISO 27001 standard.Ã‚