dns has launched the latest addition to its suite of managed security solutions, the dnsMSS Managed Content Security service. Using technology from industry leading vendors Bluecoat and Websense, the dns offering provides a web content security solution allowing organisations to easily ensure compliance with corporate internet usage policies. The managed service also minimises any internal overhead associated with administering or updating the system.
dnsMSS Managed Content Security offers granular control over who can access which sites, when, and for how long, either across the company as a whole or at an individual level. In addition, URLs with spyware or malicious code can be blocked, while freeing up bandwidth for work-related tasks. The system provides easy to access reports on internet activity, application use and risks associated with employee computing.
The dns Managed Security Service offers the following features:
– Maintenance of black-lists, white lists and user group profiles
– URL database updates
– Change management of user group profiles
– Reporting and investigation of any breaches of policy
The benefits of dnsMSS MCS include:
– Ensure compliance with corporate Internet usage policy maximising security and productivity
– Granular control over who can access which site, when and for how long – across the company or at the individual level
– Block URLs with spyware or malicious code while freeing up bandwidth for work related tasks
– 24/7 monitoring by the dnsMSS team ensures maximum performance with minimal internal effort
– Easy to access reports on Internet activity, application use and risks associated with employee computing