Tufin Technologies announced the release of SecureTrack 4.0. General availability is expected on May 15th. This comprehensive, easily-installed solution, allows enterprises to greatly enhance the effectiveness of their firewall policies. SecureTrack supports Check Point, Cisco and Juniper firewalls to easily monitor, analyze and audit corporate policies – adding enormous capabilities for firewall operations teams and security personnel tasked with managing complex firewall policies.
SecureTrack 4.0 adds tremendous functionality, separating itself by clearly outperforming other solutions that lack comprehensive firewall security audit capabilities. Tufin has developed patent-pending technology for rule usage analysis at the object level, allowing IT administrators and security personnel to identify unused network and service objects. SecureTrack 4.0 also brings powerful best practices settings that generate automated security audits of Check Point firewall configurations. Combined with comprehensive reports, as well as unparalleled set up, configuration and ease of use, the feature-packed SecureTrack 4.0 solution sets an industry standard backed by Tufin’s technical expertise.
Tufin’s powerful Security Audit contains dozens of automated firewall policy configuration checks based on best practices and standard industry guidelines.
Other features inside SecureTrack 4.0 include:
– Change Management: Monitors changes, reports them in real-time and maintains a comprehensive, accurate audit trail for full accountability.
– Security Policy Optimization and Cleanup: Analysis and clean-up of complex policies enables tighter security and maintains a tidy and efficient system that improves security and performance.
– Risk Analysis and Business Continuity: Powerful simulation and risk analysis to identify potential security risks, ensure compliance with organizational security standards, and prevent service interruptions.
– Cross-Platform Visual Monitoring: Intuitive, graphical views of firewall policies, rule bases and configuration changes for Check Point, Cisco and Juniper firewalls.
– Auditing and Regulatory Compliance: Thorough auditing of firewall policy changes by an objective third party supports industry regulations including SOX, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, ISO 17799 and Basel II.