Through research, analysis, Secure Computing has identified the key requirements for addressing enterprise Web security. The following capabilities are absolutely essential for protecting against existing and future threats when conducting business in the evolving Web environment:
- Proactive real-time reputation-based Web and messaging filtering for all domains–even those not yet categorized
- Anti-malware protection utilizing real-time, local “intent-based” analysis of code to protect against unknown threats, as well as signature-based, anti-malware protection for known threats
- Bi-directional filtering and application control at the gateway for all Web traffic including Web protocols from HTTP, to IM, including encrypted traffic
- Data leakage protection on all key Web and messaging protocols
- Security aware proxies and caches
- Design for layering of defenses with minimal number of proven and secured devices
- Robust management and audit reporting tools for all Web and messaging protocols, services and solutions including filtering, malware, caching, etc.