New appliance based firewall operations management solution
Tufin Technologies announced the release of SecureTrack 4.1, the newest version of its flagship product that helps firewall operations teams control and manage policy changes, analyze risks and ensure business continuity.
SecureTrack 4.1 incorporates powerful new Firewall OS Monitoring capabilities and is also available as an appliance-based solution, offering unmatched capabilities and convenience for large enterprises tasked with managing sizeable firewall operations and/or multiple firewall vendors. The product is also offered as a software-based solution.
The product features:
- Change Management: Monitors firewall policy changes, reports them in real-time and maintains a comprehensive, accurate audit trail for full accountability.
- Security Policy Optimization and Cleanup: Analysis and clean-up of complex rule bases and objects to eliminate potential security breaches and improve performance.
- Risk Analysis and Business Continuity: Powerful simulation and risk analysis to identify potential security risks, ensure compliance with organizational security standards, and prevent service interruptions.
- Cross-Platform Visual Monitoring: Intuitive, graphical views of firewall policies, rule bases and configuration changes for Check Point, Cisco and Juniper firewalls.
- Auditing and Regulatory Compliance: Thorough auditing of firewall policy changes by an objective third party supports industry regulations including PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA, ISO 17799 and Basel II.