Real time global view of your server network
GSX announced the latest version of its server monitoring and reporting solution. The new GSX Monitor V9 enables near perfect e-mail uptime for enterprises with heterogeneous unified communications server environments.
E-mail remains a mission critical application for all medium and large enterprises because even minimal downtime translates to revenue loss. In an effort to streamline operational costs and derive increased productivity and value from IT, enterprises are demanding more cost-effective and efficient means to monitor and maintain complex messaging servers. This becomes more critical when email is deployed globally in disparate platform environments.
GSX’s predictive monitoring, maintenance and analytics solution has enabled global businesses to free up email administrators through tools that help them stay on top of mail servers without having to perform time-consuming daily maintenance tasks. These tools and solutions minimize the impact of potential problems.
Key features of GSX Monitor V9:
- Predictive reporting and analytics capabilities alert IT Administrators of potential risks in real time
- Historical reports and graphs summarizes trends on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Remote access through Web browser or BlackBerry / mobile device interface
- Monitors Exchange, Sametime, Web, and BlackBerry servers without repetitive monitoring tasks
- Does not require server-resident components
- Escalation advanced alert list profile feature
- Analyzer management tool reconciles SLA terms
- Installs in under 30 minutes.