Belkin today announced its new OmniView Secure DVI KVM Switch, NIAP listed to conform to Common Criteria EAL 4+ and augmented with ALC_FLR.3—important factors for U.S. federal, state, and local agencies.
As the first and only KVM switch to achieve ALC_FLR.3, the Secure DVI KVM Switch is the first to conform to the latest Protection Profile v1.2 for peripheral sharing devices.
Designed for military, intelligence, and federal agency installations, Belkin’s Secure DVI KVM Switch is NIAP-certified to help ensure data integrity when switching between computers operating at different security levels. Its Dual-Link DVI-D supports video resolutions of up to 2560×1600, which can sustain large-screen monitors that are capable of supporting higher video resolutions. The Secure DVI KVM Switch offers solid security with dedicated processors and signal paths per port, non-reprogrammable firmware, and no memory buffer.
February 2009 in the U.S.
OmniView Secure DVI KVM Switch
2-Port (F1DN102D) – $499
4-Port (F1DN104D) – $599
- Dedicated processor per system port: Maintains separation between secure and nonsecure systems; protects data and prevents data transfer among computers
- No memory buffer: Eliminates unintentional transfer of keystrokes or other data when switching between systems
- Non-reprogrammable firmware: Prevents malicious tampering with KVM logic
- Circuits soldered directly to circuit board: Prevents tampering with circuit board-level components
- Tamper-evident tape on enclosure: Visual security indicator; assures security when intact
- Metal enclosure: Designed for demanding environments
- NIAP listed to EAL 4+ augmented with ALC_FLR.3 (pending February 2009)
- Conforms to latest Protection Profile v1.2 for peripheral sharing devices
- Made in the USA of domestic and foreign parts
- USB technology
- Dual-Link DVI-D supports video resolutions of up to 2560×1600
- Audio switching for speakers and microphone
- Compact metal enclosure
- Installation: Desktop or rack-mount installation
- Global power adapter
- Superior warranty (3 years) and free technical support