Arbor Networks unveiled the new ATLAS Internet monitoring system which has been enhanced to look beyond security-related events. It now includes real-time global Internet traffic, routing and application information.
ATLAS is a collaborative effort with 100+ ISPs. All participating ISPs have agreed to share anonymous traffic data on an hourly basis. Through Arbor’s Peakflow SP and eSeries deployments, customers are sharing anonymized data about their networks that is aggregated into the ATLAS system, analyzed by Arbor’s security research team and then shared among Arbor’s service provider customers.
ATLAS data includes:
- Over 3 Terabits per second of Internet transit traffic monitored and reported
- 1 million+ unique IPv4 Internet addresses monitored for globally routed dark IP addresses
- 31 GB of global darknet traffic is analysed daily
- Global dark IP route coverage is spread across North America, Europe and Japan
- 75+ ISPs are sharing all real-time attack data with Arbor
- 30+ ISPs are sharing full real-time routing data
- 55 ISPs are participating in the Fingerprint Sharing Alliance (FSA).