Framework for developing secure AJAX applications
Mykonos 1.0 is an enterprise development framework and security service for building secure and scalable Web applications. Mykonos provides a Visual Builder for the rapid creation of applications that have security, scalability, multi-lingual support, and white-labeling built in, combined with a security service that delivers ongoing updates to keep applications protected.
Mykonos provides fine-grained security on the server, the transport layer, and on the client for every single application built, without any additional burden on the end user. The product goes beyond point-in-time solutions by delivering continuous security updates that keep the production environment protected. By approaching AJAX security in a structured and organized way, Mykonos makes code analysis easier and hardens code against penetration tests, helping customers reduce development time, reduce time-to-compliance, and achieve a fast return on their investment.
In addition, Mykonos provides the following enterprise-class capabilities to customers:
- Components that filter user data before rendering to screen, making applications immune to cross-site scripting attacks
- Secure session management using a three-token infrastructure that prevents, cross-site request forgeries and various “Man-In-The-Middle’ attacks
- SSL and AES encryption to prevent interception of critical data
- GUI controls designed to scale with enterprise data volumes
- Single-click deployment of multiple, individually configurable application instances.
Mykonos will demonstrate its new technology in RSA booth # 2639.