Mac solution to diagnose and repair hard drive problems
Smith Micro Software released CheckIt 2 System Performance Suite which keeps Macs running at peak performance by combining five top Macintosh utilities into a single package.
With CheckIt 2’s comprehensive suite of utilities, Mac users can diagnose and fix hard drive issues, better manage file clutter to be more productive and back up critical files to prevent data loss. CheckIt enables users to compress files to save space, protect files with encryption and offers the ability to synchronize files to keep them up-to-date wherever they reside.
CheckIt 2 System Performance Suite includes:
- TechTool Platinum – Fixes hardware problems before critical information is affected and creates a bootable DVD to diagnose and quickly repair problems
- Spring Cleaning – Reduces hard drive clutter, protects data and online privacy, and helps users to manage files to boost performance on their Macs
- EMC Retrospect Express – Backs up critical files and restores lost data so that users can easily schedule automatic backups to ensure their content is never lost
- ExecutiveSync – Enables users to keep their files up-to-date regardless of location or whether on a Mac, Windows or Linux PCs
- StuffIt Standard – Saves users’ disk space, making photos, music and documents smaller and more email friendly. StuffIt also allows users to create StuffIt or ZIP archives and access over 30 different compression file formats.
CheckIt 2 System Performance Suite is available for $99.99. Registered users of the original CheckIt System Performance Suite can upgrade for $39.99.