Codezero Microkernel 0.1 has been released
Codezero is a new L4 microkernel that has been written from scratch. It is a modern microkernel implementation that provides capabilities for virtualization and implementation of native OS services.
Codezero can act as a virtualization platform, a hardware abstraction layer, and as a basis for developing operating system services. Codezero’s primary focus is on embedded systems.
Available on the Current Release 0.1
1) Codezero Microkernel and userspace libraries
- Codezero Microkernel
- libL4: L4 generic userspace library.
2) Codezero POSIX Services
- mm0: Default POSIX pager for Codezero
- fs0: Virtual filesystem service
- test0: Test executable for testing POSIX and Codezero system call interface
- libposix: POSIX glue userspace library.
Codezero Microkernel 0.1 is available for download here.