Use military-grade procedures to remove all traces of any file
IT administrators can now surgically remove all traces of selected data on any drive in their network. Jetico released BCWipe Enterprise featuring Enforcer technology for centralized control of data wiping on any network desktop. This is the first data wiping product compatible with systems management software, such as Microsoft SMS and LANDesk, to enforce enterprise-wide data clearing policies and ease administrative tasks.
BCWipe Enterprise allows enterprises to remotely install BCWipe across all desktops and centrally manage media sanitization policies and data privacy compliance through industry-standard systems management software. It can be run as a system service on Windows platforms, removing end-user intervention and allowing admin instructions to be carried out precisely as intended.
Jetico’s military-grade wiping software complies with the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD 5220.22-M) standard for overwriting and allows users to permanently erase specific targeted data files on a drive, rather than shred the entire disk. Enterprise admins can use this surgical strike capability for clearing just the contaminated portions of disks and put them back into production quickly.
BCWipe Enterprise with Enforcer features:
- Enforcer for centralized control of data wiping, with remote installation and configuration through systems management software, such as Microsoft SMS and LANDesk
- Superior data leak prevention – removing human error with full administrative control and no end-user intervention
- Enabled to run as a service on Microsoft Windows platforms
- Customized wiping of files, folders, deleted files, free disk space, swap file, empty directory entries and file slacks
- U.S. Department of Defense (DoD 5220.22-M) standard or the Gutmann method, plus create your own customized wiping scheme to wipe sensitive information from storage devices installed on any system or computer
- Flexibility to edit the number of wiping passes and binary patterns used in each pass
- Confidence to erase files and folders beyond recovery.