The 3rd instalment of the InfoProtect summit will address the constantly adaptive and evolving threats that face every organisation. The theme of the summit this year is “Challenging the Latest Threats in Information Security Management” in which it offers attendees a chance to hear industry experts describing how today’s business needs are driving towards security products and solutions.
Some of the experts speaking at event are:
- Liam Lynch, Chief Security Strategist from eBay and founding member of the Cloud Security Alliance
- Julia Harris, Head of Information Security from BBC
- Rick McConnell, CSO from Euroclear
- Michael Colao, CISO at Dresdner Kleinwort
- Giles Hogben, Network and Information Security Expert from ENISA
- Georges Ataya, International Vice President of ISACA and many other great names.
Special offer for our readers: 50% discount
If you would like to register send an email to email@example.com and mention the code IP09HNS.