In recent years, major security conferences preferred to select papers according to hot topics. As a result excellent yet unorthodox scientific papers are often rejected and sink into oblivion.
The First International Alternative Workshop in Aggressive Computing and Security (iAWACS’09) aims to focus on this vision and to allow researchers and specialists to present relevant research works, with interesting results and operational (theoretical and/or applied) in the field of security.
The main topics covered (list not exhaustive) are:
- Cryptanalysis techniques
- Steganalysis techniques
- Malicious cryptography
- Advances computer virology techniques
- Active security product analysis and testing
- Active security auditing
- Mathematical concepts and applications with respect to the attacker’s view
- Cyberwarfare techniques
- Cryptographic and steganography techniques
- Invisible trap/bacdoor techniques in algorithms and applications
- Implementation attacks
- Interception/eavesdropping techniques
- Forensics and anti-forensics techniques
- Tempest and anti-tempest techniques
- InfoOps techniques
- Satellite hijacking.
Articles should be submitted in electronic format, preferably in LaTeX format, in English. The address for submissions is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission deadline: July 15th, 2009.
Notification deadline: August 20th, 2009.
Final manuscript submission for inclusion into the proceedings: September 20th, 2009.
Conference dates: October 23rd – 25th, 2009.