The next edition of Nullcon is taking plance in Goa, India, in February 2010.
The conference will run on the following two serial tracks:
1. Gurukul Track – 1 hr sessions
2. Turbo Track – 10/15/20 min sessions
The Call for Papers is now open and the topics of interest include:
- Application security
- Web security
- Social engineering,
- Mobile networks
- Cloud security
- Protocol vulnerabilities
- Hardware security
- Cyber warfare
- CFP closes – 15th Dec 2009
- Selection notification – 25th Dec 2009
- Submission of final paper and presentation material – 5th Jan 2010.
For detailed information on how to submit your proposal for the event, go here.