iPhone secure IT management app
MobileIron announced its secure IT management application for the iPhone is available in the App Store. It includes a powerful set of security and management features to enable enterprises to confidently operationalize iPhones at scale.
The MobileIron App enables IT managers to:
- Allow authorized iPhones to securely access enterprise resources based on user identity, proper iPhone security policy configuration, iPhone OS versions and iPhone models
- Enable secure over-the-air configuration of both iPhone OS 3.0 and 3.1 devices using the Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP)
- Ensure users have the most current iPhone security and configuration policies and provide over-the-air remediation for out-of-date policies
- Confidently configure and secure iPhones through password protection, and control content and app downloads on a user-by-user basis.
MobileIron’s iPhone solution also enhances the end-user experience through:
- Automated self-enrollment and provisioning with user-specific configuration profiles
- Customized catalog of company-recommended apps to allow end-users to easily download iPhone apps from the App Store
- Letting users monitor and record their network service quality in real-time.