Hyenae is a highly flexible platform independent network packet generator. It allows you to reproduce several MITM, DoS and DDoS attack scenarios, comes with a clusterable remote daemon and an interactive attack assistant.
Changes in this version:
- Bugs and build warnings were fixed and the documentation was updated.
- Cisco HSRP-Hello, HSRP-Coup, and HSRP-Resign support was added.
- The attack blocking handler, attack parameter structure, and default value assignment were refactored.
- Opcode (code) arguments were made optional.
- A DNS patch was applied and DNS query URL format validation was removed.
- Cisco HSRP active router hijacking was added to the attack assistant.
- The daemon now binds to every capable network interface by default.