Dataguise announced an integrated solution for comprehensive sensitive data discovery and masking featuring dgdiscover 3.0 and dgmasker 3.0. It is designed to find structured database repositories across the network, search and discover sensitive data in structured databases, and then mask or de-identify to protect sensitive data.
Both dgdiscover and dgmasker scale for use in small and medium size enterprises to the largest multi-national corporations for unlimited enterprise-wide discovery and masking.
Additional benefits of dgdiscover and dgmasker:
- Determines where databases are running
- Analyzes what tables/columns contain sensitive data for masking recommendation
- Easy to deploy without network hardware installation requirements
- Searches structured data repositories: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, Teradata, Sybase, MS Access
- Searches unstructured data repositories for file formats that include Text, MS Office, PDF, XML, CSV and LOG
- Pre-defined templates for PCI, HIPAA, and PII compliance regulations
- Ability to create and add custom policies
- Provides a graphical summary of search results
- Secures data in non-production environments
- Preserves business data rules so as not to break applications.