DeepNines Technologies announced iTrust Agent, an end-point security solution that allows organizations to enforce Acceptable Use Policies, security policies and content filtering to laptop users and branch offices.
The iTrust Agent is installed on a laptop and requires no end-user interaction, administration or updating. It is a transparent, non-VPN secure tunnel that ensures all traffic, including the Web, is subject to the same policies and security as those on the physical network, including URL filtering, anti-virus and anti-malware, phishing attacks and more.
Key features and benefits include:
- Extends benefits of the DeepNines Secure Web Gateway for networks with remote users and distributed office environments
- Performs deep packet inspection on the entire traffic stream (inbound and outbound) and eliminates circumvention techniques such as proxies and the user’s ability to download unwanted applications, content or inappropriate materials
- Reduces laptop maintenance by eliminating unauthorized applications (chat, peer-to-peer, etc.) that can download viruses, spyware and other malicious content
- Enforces acceptable use and filtering policies for remote users
- Transparent and tamper-proof, preventing disabling and alleviating the need for end-users to manage updates
- Complete reporting capabilities
- Prevents confidential company information from being shared
- Provides visibility and control of user activity regardless of location
- Uses minimal laptop resources.
iTrust Agent supports cloud services of SaaS (Security-as-a-Service), hosted and Managed Service Provider network models and deployments.