Free backup and recovery software
Paragon Backup & Recovery 10.1 Free Edition is a disaster recovery tool for stand-alone Windows-based PCs.
This tool allows you to take complete control of your PC’s safety. Features include:
- Cyclic Backup – complete infrastructure for establishing a self-acting data protection system, fully compliant with the set-and-forget backup policy. Whenever Windows fails, you can get it back on track in minutes.
- Support for the latest Windows 7 (both 32- and 64-bit). Support for all existing backup techniques and of all the latest hardware as well as hard disk partitioning schemes.
- Backup and restore not only single GPT volumes but entire disks, including the option of resize during the restore operation.
- Live imaging for a Win2K+ system with two snapshot technologies onboard- Zero-install accomplishment of any operation with multi-platform bootable recovery media which you can build on a CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc or a thumb drive.
- Fast restore on a granular level without the need to restore the whole image.