SOURCE Conference brings security experts and business professionals together in an intimate and personal environment to discuss the security industry’s most important issues, technologies, and business trends.
Attendees will have the choice of two (Seattle) or three (Boston) exciting tracks:
Security and technology – security software, cloud security, secure coding practices, reverse engineering, new software releases and technology demonstrations.
Business of security – critical decision-making, entrepreneurship, issues of compliance, vulnerability management, SaaS, privacy laws, disclosure, and economics.
Application security (Boston only) – threats, attacks, vulnerabilities, counter measures, testing, mobile application security, security testing, penetration testing, and static code analysis.
SOURCE is highly focused on bridging the concerns of security and technology experts with the matters of business. Specifically they seek:
- Practical and proven security methodologies which provide satisfying results for business
- Unique perspectives and experience into the security industry
- Information about new security technologies and releases
- Solution-based presentations with a specific business problem identified
- Practical applications of new technology to solve security problems
- Consideration will be given first to ORIGINAL work and content that has not been duplicated at any other security or networking conference prior to April 20, 2011.
CFP Closes – January 15, 2011
Notification Deadline – February 15, 2011
Final Bio/Abstract & Slides Deadline – April 1, 2011 (Boston) and May 20, 2011 (Seattle).
Speakers may be eligible to receive the following:
- Air/Train/Bus fare up to $300 US Speakers/$500 for International speakers (more may be allocated if speaker agrees to roomshare)
- 3 night (Boston) and 2 night (Seattle) hotel
- Invitation to a Speaker Party
- Free access to all future SOURCE events
- One free Sessions pass for a friend or co-worker.