SanDisk is offering encryption and online backup features across its entire retail USB portfolio. SanDisk SecureAccess software protects files against unauthorized access by creating an encrypted, password-protected folder or “vault” on the USB drive.
The software also includes up to 2GB of secure online backup storage offered by Dmailer.
SanDisk SecureAccess Software:
- Password-protected “vault” automatically secures files with 128-bit AES encryption, protecting against unauthorized access in case the drive is lost or stolen.
- Secure partition lets consumers determine which files remain private when sharing a USB drive with colleagues or friends.
- Additional protection against computer crashes and data loss is optionally available for users with up to 2GB of secure online backup from Dmailer. Remotely access online data anytime, anywhere, and easily share large files over the cloud.
- Easy to use drag and drop functionality; the vault’s capacity on the USB flash drive adjusts automatically as content is added or removed.
- Currently shipping on select SanDisk USB drives.