LogLogic released Compliance Manager 2.0 which provides users with an executive view into an enterprise’s compliance posture and reduces the time and costs required to meet compliance regulations. It also improves audit speed and accuracy as well as the overall transparency of compliance activities.
“Given today’s highly regulated business environment and the multitude of regulations companies have to comply with, IT managers need a comprehensive solution that provides high visibility into and continuous management of their log data,” said LogLogic CEO Guy Churchward.
New features present in LogLogic Compliance Manager 2.0 include:
- Custom interactive dashboards and improved usability
- Support for customisable workflows to ensure reports are properly reviewed
- Support for multiple compliance regulations including PCI 2.0, SOX/COBIT, HIPAA, ITIL, FISMA, ISO, NERC, or user-defined
- Software only distribution, no appliance needed
- Supported in both Windows and Linux distributions
- Active Directory support for remote authentication of user accounts.