(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 29 has been released today.
Table of contents
- Virtual machines: Added planning to the forensic acquisition process
- Review: iStorage diskGenie
- Managers are from Mars, information security professionals are from Venus
- PacketWars: A cyber security sport for a cyber age
- Q&A: Graham Cluley on Facebook security and privacy
- Financial Trojans: Following the money
- Mobile encryption: The new frontier
- Report: RSA Conference 2011
- Combating public sector fraud with better information analysis
- Q&A: Stefan Frei on security research and vulnerability management
- The expanding role of digital certificates-Â¦ in more places than you think
- 5 questions to ask when reevaluating your data security solution
- How to achieve strong authentication on the Web while balancing security, usability and cost.