(IN)SECURE Magazine issue 31 released
(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 31 has been released today.
Table of contents:
- The changing face of hacking
- Review: [hiddn] Crypto Adapter
- A tech theory coming of age
- SecurityByte 2011: Cyber conflicts, cloud computing and printer hacking
- The need for foundational controls in cloud computing
- A new approach to data centric security
- The future of identity verification through keystroke dynamics
- Visiting Bitdefender’s headquarters
- Rebuilding walls in the clouds
- Testing Domino applications
- Report: Black Hat 2011 USA
- Safeguarding user access in the cloud with identity governance.