(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics.
The December 2011 issue features:
- 7 questions you always wanted to ask a professional vulnerability researcher
- Insights on drive-by browser history stealing
- Review: Kingston DataTraveler 6000
- RSA Conference Europe 2011
- PacketFence: Because NAC doesn’t have to be hard!
- Information security and the threat landscape with Raj Samani
- Security is a dirty word
- Smartphone apps are not that smart: Insecure development practices
- Virus Bulletin 2011
- Infosec professionals: Accomplishing your day job without breaking the law
- WPScan: WordPress Security Scanner
- Securing the enterprise: Is your IT department under siege?