6fusion released its next generation UC6 Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) federation platform.
The new version features a completely redesigned web user interface, along with an updated underlying technology layer. Key new features include:
- New interface design to simplify access and management of cloud hosted resources
- Easy to use wizard-driven deployment process to launch private or federate public cloud infrastructure
- Drill down reporting to provide greater insight into performance and consumption trends
- Updated media manager to support both Windows and Mac users
- Upgraded Account Management module allowing users to toggle between customer or business unit operations across the iNode Network.
6fusion’s metering algorithm, the Workload Allocation Cube (WAC), standardizes the measurement of storage, compute and network which allows its customers and partners to quantify supply and demand for resources.
The UC6 Cloud Management Platform federates private data center and third party cloud operators, providing a single console to allow IT organizations of all types to access, meter, manage and optimize hybrid cloud infrastructures.