TeamDrive 3.0: Secure cloud file sharing for iOS and Android
TeamDrive released a new client platform that brings security and privacy to the mobile access of cloud data.
TeamDrive 3.0 adds secure clients for iOS and Android smart phones and tablets to the existing Mac, PC and Linux secure clients. It also makes enhancements to the underlying technology, adding RSA-2048 encryption to invitations to share AES-256 encrypted files on a TeamDrive Space.
TeamDrive’s approach to cloud storage for the enterprise is secure: All of the data are encrypted on your computer before they are uploaded. Furthermore, unlike similar cloud synchronization tools, businesses can use TeamDrive with their choice of server, whether it is private cloud, public cloud, TeamDrive cloud or on-site.
Instead of being pushed into a public cloud, in other words, companies can use TeamDrive to run their own private service with the contents remaining fully under company control, on company-owned and company-managed servers.
Volker Oboda, CEO of TeamDrive, said, “The issue around BYOD is in fact LYOD. Our new smart phone apps will make it easy for enterprises to implement Bring Your Own Device policies without worrying about employee Losing Their Own Device incidents. The freedom to use your own server and securely access your TeamDrive Space from a smart phone makes TeamDrive the best cloud synchronization tool for enterprises that want to share files, but still want to protect their intellectual property.”
- Free choice of server: The TeamDrive approach doesn’t push customers to the public cloud, instead offering a free choice of private cloud, public cloud, TeamDrive cloud or enterprise server.
- Prevent your company from leaking confidential data or intellectual property when employees access files on their smart phones.
- Enable your company to develop BYOD policies without worrying about LYOD (lose your own device) issues.
- Privacy protection is guaranteed.
- Up to 10GB free cloud storage are available for new users.
- Work offline wherever you are.
- Share your files and collaborate seamlessly.
- Enjoy automatic version control, synchronization and backups.
- Encrypted backup files may be kept on TeamDrive’s server for extra backup support.