Obtaining an ISO 27001 or BS 25999-2 certificate is not mandatory, however most of the companies implementing either of these standards want to get certified – the main reason for that is that they want to achieve a marketing advantage.
However, for the employees working on certification, that process is usually very stressful – not only do they have to fight for changes to be implemented in the organization, they also have to make sure everything works perfectly when the certification auditors arrive. So if everything is not working as it should, the situation will become very embarrassing.
Therefore, it is very important to know the whole process of certification, what will the auditors be looking for, and what are their powers. Having such knowledge increases your confidence and makes the whole project less stressful.
Register for this webinar to learn:
- Who has the right to issue certificates – explanation of how the accreditation and certification system works
- 3 main steps in the certification process – documentation review, main audit and surveillance audits
- Key things the certification auditor will be looking for – documentation, evidence in three forms
- Dealing with nonconformities – what they are, difference between Major and Minor
- What is it that an auditor can and cannot do
- The mindset of an auditor – try to understand the auditor’s way of thinking.
This interactive live online training is designed to enable you to walk away with knowledge on how the ISO 27001 / BS 25999-2 certification process works. This course offers compelling content, downloadable presentation deck and live engagement with an expert consultant with whom you can discuss how to resolve your specific implementation issues.
You will experience the training right from your desk, eliminating travel costs and minimizing lost time away from your office.