Security and management for iOS
3LM released version 3.0 of its security and management platform which extends 3LM’s Mobile Device and Application Management (MDAM) support to any Android OS-based mobile handset or tablet operating on the Android 4.0 platform, adds in several new security and management features, and introduces security and management support for iPhones and iPads.
3LM provides IT with capabilities to help remotely manage and secure data both on the device locally and while in transit to the enterprise.
Existing 3LM features include enhanced Android device management and security, mobile application management (MAM) and secure remote access (VPN).
The new features of 3LM include the following:
- Support for Apple iOS devices
- New, more friendly user interface for the IT administrator
- Integration with enterprise Active Directory
- Control usage of ADB on employee devices
- Prevent 3LM DM app from being removed by end user
- Prevent Copy & Paste between corporate apps and non corporate apps
- Wi-Fi SSID whitelisting
- Wi-Fi configuration (SSID, security type, password).