Secure64 released a new version of its DNS Manager product, which helps communication service providers (CSPs) configure, manage and monitor all of their Secure64 DNS servers in a centralized manner.
New features include:
- Ability to manage and monitor DNS Authority and DNS Signer servers
- Internet Explorer 9 browser support
- Extract, store and manage configuration files
- Enhanced version control and rollback of OS updates and configuration files
- Multiple user access controls
- Enhanced presentation of server information
- Capabilities for running DNS Manager in a VMware implementation.
“By managing and monitoring an organization’s entire DNS infrastructure, this release of DNS Manager continues to decrease the total cost of DNS ownership,” said Mark Beckett, Vice President, Marketing and Product Management at Secure64.
“DNS Manager significantly lowers DNS-related operating costs by reducing the amount of time required to keep server and configurations up-to-date. It decreases the kind of human errors that create chaotic situations that cost time and money, such as forgetting to update a server or uploading the wrong configuration. DNS management shouldn’t be so costly and fraught with risk, and it isn’t when organizations incorporate Secure64 DNS Manager into their network infrastructure and their DNSSEC implementations,” he added