Free virtual machine management tool
vOPS Server Explorer is a suite of five free utilities for VM administrators.
The included tools are:
Storage Explorer – Storage performance and capacity views across datastores and VMs that helps VM admins to get better visibility of their storage environment.
Change Explorer – Lists all changes that occurred to datacenters, clusters, resource pools, hosts, datastores and VMs within the previous seven days with associated risk impact.
Environment Explorer – At-a-glance statistics of all hardware and virtual objects in an environment, VMs suffering from configuration and performance issues, details on efficiency problems, plus capacity for new VMs.
vScope Explorer – Designed to assess the health of a virtualized environment, this utility immediately identifies VMs, hosts and datastores that are suffering performance, capacity and efficiency issues.
SearchMyVM Explorer – Based on the award-winning SearchMyVM stand-alone free tool, this utility provides “Google-like” search capabilities into a virtual environment, and allows for export of the resulting reports.
- Visualize performance issues in VMs and Hosts across the environment
- Understand how much capacity is available in an environment for new VM deployment
- Search for VMs, hosts, clusters and resource pools in an environment.
- Assess the performance, capacity and efficiency health of an environment at a glance
- Gain insight into what is causing performance issues in VMs and hosts
- Find virtual objects in an environment to answer operational questions instantly.