Netwrix updates its configuration auditing software
Netwrix Corporation announced Netwrix Auditor 5.0, a configuration auditing solution for security, compliance and operations across the entire IT infrastructure. It provides alerts on critical changes, such as who changed password policy, and assess system configuration, such as group membership, at any point in time.
“At Netwrix, we believe we change the way configuration auditing is done, by innovating and reshaping the whole security industry,” said Michael Fimin, Netwrix CEO. “We are excited to deliver our most complete configuration auditing software solution yet – one that stays far ahead of the competition and delivers the most value to our fast growing customer base.”
Netwrix Auditor provides detection of security incidents, vulnerability assessment, forensic analysis and continuous compliance. It also improves business continuity, enables root cause analysis and change management, decreases system downtime and establishes accountability.
Version 5.0 of the product delivers advanced functionality, combined with a user-friendly interface to provide an excellent customer experience, including:
- An enhanced user interface provides a consistent experience for all audited systems.
- Automatic audit configuration reduces the time required for initial deployment or evaluation.
- Improved reporting saves time and provides extensive system details
- Improved real-time alerts for changes
- Change management capabilities allow you to review and assign a status and provide comments for each change event.
- Automatically track and disable inactive users and computers.
- Automatically send email notifications to users who don’t interactively log on to Windows when their accounts or passwords are about to expire.
Netwrix Auditor 5.0 is available immediately for a starting price of $9.50 per enabled Active Directory user (in the U.S.).