SpamTitan Technologies launched WebTitan Cloud, a scalable web content filtering service that helps businesses control Internet usage. It allows organizations to create policies that protect them from malware, phishing and viruses, in addition to blocking access to unsuitable material on all devices connected to their networks.
Key features include:
- Monitor and control website access and Internet use across the organization
- Block access to specific websites, data types
- Ability to enforce Web use policies on sites with dynamic content through the use of multiple categories for a single website URL
- DNS based filtering, removing latency issues
- Web-based application filtering
- White and blacklists
- Customizable end-user permissions
- Ability to create rules limiting access to non-work-related websites to specific times
- Real-time organizational browsing view
- 53 website categories to choose from
- Indefinitely scalable and always available, regardless of location.
“The Internet is a powerful and necessary business tool, but it can also prove distracting for employees and dangerous for organisations, as malware and phishing attacks become widespread. This is why it’s important for companies to carefully manage their security, which can be daunting whether they have 30 or 3000 employees. WebTitan Cloud is easy to install, highly scalable, and can be up-and-running in a matter of minutes. By using the WebTitan Cloud filtering service, IT departments can keep a tight control over which websites can be accessed in their organisations and when, helping maintain a secure and productive web environment.” said Ronan Kavanagh CEO of SpamTitan Technologies.