Apple updated Safari for Mavericks to version 7.0.3, while fixing security and adding compatibility and stability improvements. The update is available through the software update tool in the App Store.
Safari 7.0.3 update details:
- Fixes an issue that could cause the search and address field to load a webpage or send a search term before the return key is pressed
- Improves credit card autofill with websites
- Fixes an issue that could block receipt of push notifications from websites
- Adds a preference to turn off push notification prompts from websites
- Adds support for webpages with generic top-level domains
- Strengthens Safari sandboxing
- Fixes security issues, including several identified in recent security competitions.