Firefox 34 includes eight security updates, three of which are Critical, three High and two moderate.
- MSFA-2014-91 Privileged access to security wrapped protected objects
- MSFA-2014-90 Apple CoreGraphics framework on OS X 10.10 logging input data to /tmp directory
- MSFA-2014-89 Bad casting from the BasicThebesLayer to BasicContainerLayer
- MSFA-2014-88 Buffer overflow while parsing media content
- MSFA-2014-87 Use-after-free during HTML5 parsing
- MSFA-2014-86 CSP leaks redirect data via violation reports
- MSFA-2014-85 XMLHttpRequest crashes with some input streams
- MSFA-2014-84 XBL bindings accessible via improper CSS declarations
- MSFA-2014-83 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards (rv:34.0 / rv:31.3).