Register for this webinar to learn:
- Main changes in ISO 27001 2013 revision
- Required documents for the new ISO 27001
- How the transition works with certification bodies
- 12 steps to handle transition from ISO 27001 2005 to 2013 revision
- How to resolve main concerns regarding ISO 27001 implementation.
This interactive live online training is designed to enable you to walk away with knowledge on the differences between the ISO 27001 2005 revision and the new 2013 revision, as well as how to structure the documentation.
This course offers compelling content, a downloadable presentation deck and live engagement with an expert consultant with whom you can discuss how to resolve your specific implementation issues. You will experience the training right from your desk, eliminating travel costs and minimizing lost time away from your office.
This training is designed for professionals with experience in information security risk management, including:
- Chief Security Officers (CSOs)
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs)
- Risk managers
- Compliance managers
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
- ISO 27001/information security consultants
- ISO 27001/IT auditors
- Members of top management responsible for information security
- All information security practitioners.