(IN)SECURE Magazine issue 45 released
(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 45 has been released today.
Table of contents:
- How do we ensure the Security of Things in light of the Internet of Threats?
- Security and compliance: A balancing act of inequalities
- Which kind of security professional are you?
- The derived credential: delivering digital security to a mobile world
- Declaring personal data bankruptcy and the cost of privacy
- Total threat protection: Myth and reality
- DevOps vs security: Can Docker make a difference?
- Best practices for securing PoS systems
- Challenges faced by global network professionals
- Who are the role models in cyberspace?
- Tackling today’s authentication complexities.