Enhanced security for corporate information on mobile devices
Enterprise organizations are continually looking for ways to effectively secure sensitive corporate information on mobile devices. At Infosecurity Europe 2015, TITUS announces the availability of the latest version of TITUS Classification for Mobile, which features a secure corporate email app.
TITUS Classification for Mobile provides a secure and separate container for business email and documents. The intuitive interface provides direct access to corporate email, SharePoint libraries and common file sharing services, ensuring that sensitive files are managed according to corporate policy.
Administrators are able to leverage classifications to enable fine-grained control over a user’s ability to email, print, copy, upload, and open files into third party apps. Additional data protection is provided by extending Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Rights Management Services (RMS) to mobile devices, allowing users to access or protect data using Microsoft RMS.
The previous release of TITUS Classification for Mobile provided organizations with numerous security features to protect sensitive corporate data, including:
- S/MIME encryption and digital signature support
- Geofencing capabilities that protect sensitive data when travelling in countries where data may be at risk
- Guaranteed wipe capabilities that ensure sensitive information is not left on lost or stolen devices even when the device is no longer connected to the Internet.
With this new release, there are a number of additional security enhancements, including:
- Certificate Based Authentication Support – allows the user to authenticate directly to Microsoft Exchange or Office 365 Server with their certificate, giving organizations stronger authentication
- Download Prevent feature – can prevent certain messages with sensitive information from being downloaded to a mobile device
- Support for Microsoft RMS – allows users to open RMS protected email and documents in TITUS Classification for Mobile as well as from Apple iOS Mail.
In addition to the enhanced security functionality of this release, the latest version of TITUS Classification for Mobile also offers integrated calendar and contacts functionality, allowing users to manage and secure all business information – from email to calendar appointments to contact information – all within one mobile app. Customers can now wipe business email and calendar information together if a device is lost or stolen.