At Infosecurity Europe 2015 Ipswitch File Transfer announced the release of Ipswitch Analytics, a new reporting and monitoring solution for MOVEit Secure Managed File Transfer, that ensures reliable, cost-effective and auditable file transfers.
Ipswitch Analytics accesses and consolidates data from all MOVEit File Transfer (DMZ) and MOVEit Central servers. Authorised users are able to monitor MOVEit activity in popular web browsers from any device. Ipswitch Analytics also simplifies the audit process by managing workflow, transfer, security and audit activity in one centralised location.
With Ipswitch Analytics, businesses can:
- Ensure reliable file transfers: Track MOVEit performance indicators such as successful transfers by end-point, peak load performance and total throughput trends.
- Automate reporting and distribution for Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and policy compliance: Customise reports, establish distribution lists with fine-grained access control and schedule auto-generated reports for delivery. Email alerts are sent to authorised users as reports are generated.
- Manage workflow, transfer, security and audit activity in one place: Maintain a single view of all MOVEit File Transfer (DMZ) and MOVEit Central Servers activity. Manage key parameters for all file transfer processes such as transfer status, user access, encryption and file formatting to make data-driven decisions.
- Simplify the audit process: Use out-of-the-box report templates, or easily create custom reports. Drag-and-drop elements to organise presentation of key metrics to validate compliance with SLA, regulatory and corporate policies.
- Report Templates – Over 50 out-of-the-box templates to manage workflows, transfers, security and audits. Ease creation of reports by starting from pre-defined templates.
- Policy Management – Create policies to manage user access. Restrict user’s ability to view data associated with defined organisations, servers, or users.
- Browser-based UI – Ipswitch Analytics browser-based UI can be accessed by any authorised user from any device or desktop via popular web browsers. The Ipswitch Analytics HTML 5 interface allows dynamic update of data and offers a drag-and-drop user experience.
“Organisations are recognising that moving files is not a technical, tactical problem, but a strategic capability – it provides the means to support collaboration between individuals, and integration between business processes,” said Derek Brink, vice president and research fellow for Aberdeen Group. “For this reason, business users want not only fast and reliable transfers, but also full visibility into what’s happening throughout the file movement process.”