(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 46 has been released today.
Table of contents:
- The Art of War applied to web application security
- Signature antivirus’ dirty little secret
- Review: Tresorit for Business
- Making IoT security a reality
- Report: Hack In The Box
- Avoiding an IT disaster: Smart security for smart meters
- The standardization of tokenization and moving beyond PCI
- 10 practical security tips for DevOps
- Identifying the insider threat
- EMV’s impact on increasing card-not-present fraud: Now what?
- Identity crisis? Honoring the IAM legacy while taking action and embracing the future
- Report: Infosecurity Europe 2015
- IoT, interoperability, and identity.