Alongside HITB2016AMS’s CommSec Exhibition Village there will be a separate CommSec Track (26 – 27 May).
Hackers, makers, builders and breakers are invited to send their talk abstracts for consideration. Access to the CommSec Track is completely free to attend. If you’re in Amsterdam during these dates, this is the place you want to be!
CommSec Track topics
There are 12 spots for 30 minute presentations and the organizers are looking for talks that cover a wide range of topics including:
- Electronics & Micro Controllers: Arduino, ARM, RaspberryPi, etc.
- Mobile Communications (GPRS/3G/HSDPA etc)
- Hardware / Embedded Reverse Engineering
- Home Automation
- Network Security
- Software Security
- RFID, Bluetooth and NFC
- Next Generation Application Development
- 3D Printing / Fabrication
- Data Security
If your talk is chosen, you get the following:
- 1 x VIP conference pass to #HITB2016AMS on the 26th and 27th
- 1 x invite to official speakers reception on the 25th
- 1 x invite to the post conference party on the 27th
For details on how to submit visit this page. CFP runs until April 15th, so don’t be late with your submission.