(IN)SECURE Magazine issue 50 released
(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 50 has been released today.
Table of contents
- Securing the future: Best practices for keeping corporate information safe during an M&A
- Executive hot seat: Ron Green, Executive VP, CISO at MasterCard
- 7 tips to get the absolute best price from security vendors
- How CISOs can bridge the gap between their organizations’ IT and security needs
- Risk management: Risks are lurking everywhere
- Report: Infosecurity 2016
- Internet of Fail: How modern devices expose our lives
- Executive hot seat: Sumedh Thakar, Chief Product Officer at Qualys
- Security: Missing from DevOps thinking?
- The life of a social engineer: Hacking the human
- What 17 years as an infosec trainer have taught me.