Fingbox allows you to secure and troubleshoot your home network. It plugs in to your existing router, alerting you when it senses anything out of the ordinary – from new devices on your network, changes in your Internet performance, or unidentified devices that could be an unwelcome intruder.
Fingbox is the evolution of the Fing app, the popular network scanner for iOS and Android. It’s a direct response to the needs of their 15 million users, who have asked for additional security and troubleshooting features for their home network.
The Indiegogo campaign has already proved hugely successful receiving over $188,000 in funding.
- Stop Wi-fi intruders: Identify and block intruders.
- Identify bandwidth hogs: Easily find out which devices are consuming the most broadband.
- 24/7 monitoring: Monitor all devices on your network, including those essential to your home’s security.
- Parental control: Block and allow the devices your kids use.
- Alerts: Alerts for new devices, intruders, device status, network status, family and guests.
- Wi-Fi sweet spot: Locate the fastest and slowest Wi-Fi spots in your home.
- Internet speed: Keep track of how the internet is performing over time.
- Service quality: Check the quality of your favourite applications like YouTube and Facebook.
Here’s a video showcasing Fingbox: