(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 58 has been released today.
Table of contents
- Is GDPR-regulated data lurking in unexpected pockets of your organization?
- Leveraging security analytics to investigate and hunt modern threats
- When was the last time your anti-virus software alerted you?
- Software-defined perimeter: The pathway to Zero Trust
- Report: Infosecurity Europe 2018
- Life after May 25th: How large organization should navigate the new security reality
- Combating fraud and money laundering with graph analytics
- Are SMBs driving the adoption of security automation by enterprises?
- GDPR compliance: Identifying an organization’s unique profile
Get the latest issue of (IN)SECURE Magazine and subscribe for free here.