Network Critical’s innovative SmartNA-PortPlus Network Packet Broker bridges the gap between todays ultra high speed networks and existing management, monitoring and security tools.
The SmartNA-PortPlus provides up to 48 ports of 10/25Gbps plus 6 ports of 40/100Gbps in a non-blocking single RU chassis, enabling users to interconnect different network protection and monitoring tools quickly and easily.
Beyond server ready high speed connectivity for security and monitoring tools, the SmartNA-PortPlus is also a feature rich traffic manager. Advanced features such as aggregation, filtering, graphical port mapping and load balancing of core network traffic allow users to maximize their tool investment.
SmartNA-PortPlus is powered by Network Critical’s Drag’n’Vu software, a computational engine with an intuitive graphical user interface that enables fast, error-free configuration and management.
Key features and benefits
- High density, high performance NPB: Next-generation network and server ready 48 x 10/25G ports + 6 x 40/100G ports
- Intelligent and intuitive Drag-n-Vu user interface for fast, error free configuration
- Aggregate, Filter and Load Balance core network traffic across existing and future tool portfolio
- Non-blocking architecture, Line Rate System Throughput 1.8 Tbps
- Session Aware Load Balancing by IP address, protocol, port, VLAN, MAC address or other parameters
- Custom P-Tag functionality enables complex traffic processing workflows
- Programmable architecture purpose-built to support workload density, emerging protocols and new technologies
- Support for RADIUS and TACACS+ Authentication, Authorization and Accounting
- SNMPv3 integrates with all major NMSs
- Quickly provisions new tools by eliminating SPAN port contention
- Dual Hot swap power supplies and fans for greater resilience
- Maximizes visibility and efficiency for monitoring and security tools.